Uses the power of Linked-Reads to fully resolve genic phasing, reveal structural variation and detect variants in previously inaccessible and complex regions of the genome. Allows phased calling of the full spectrum of human genetic variations, including SNPs, small indels, and complex structural variants. Understand how the Linked-Reads enable long-range analysis and phasing of SNVs, indels, and structural variants.
- High-quality libraries from as little as 1 ng of genomic DNA
- Long-range information from a short-read Illumina® sequencer
- Call and phase major classes of structural variants (SVs) like deletions, inversions, translocations and gene fusions
- Phase SNVs, indels and SVs across >10 Mb haplotype blocks
- Useful for high sequence homology, including problematic duplications, inversions and pseudogenes
- Optimized baits allow Linked-Reads for intron-spanning Linked-Reads bridge