Cell characterization and gene expression profiling of hundreds to tens of thousands of cells. With Feature Barcoding technology, you can get a more complete molecular readout cell by cell—identify cell-specific CRISPR-mediated perturbations or simultaneously measure gene and cell surface protein expression in the same cell, with virtually unlimited possibilities for the additional feature types.
From assessing tumor heterogeneity and stem cell composition, to dissecting neuronal populations—the technological advancements provided by the Chromium Single Cell Gene Expression Solution, along with turnkey software tools, allow the creation of high complexity libraries from single cells to maximize insight from any sample type.
- Identify and characterize rare cell types
- Analyze and understand cellular heterogeneity and how this contributes to your biological system
- Perform cellular phenotyping with single cell RNA-seq to identify novel targets, biomarkers, and cell types and states without the need for pre-selected targets
- Evaluate mRNA and cell surface protein expression profiles within the same cell
- Assess comprehensive gene expression phenotypes for individual CRISPR perturbations