Single Cell Immune Profiling is a comprehensive approach to simultaneously examine the cellular context of the adaptive immune response and immune repertoires of thousands of T and B cells in human or mouse on a cell-by-cell basis. With the addition of Feature Barcoding Technology, you can now also detect and analyze additional cellular readouts such as cell surface markers and antigen specificity to enhance immune cell phenotyping and study dynamic interactions between lymphocytes and target cells.
With our streamlined workflows, you can go from sample to library prep, immune sequencing, and software analysis, revealing insights into T and B cell diversity, V(D)J recombination, and immune cell profiling. From immunology and immuno-oncology research, to infectious disease research and beyond – these solutions will accelerate the understanding of the adaptive immune system.
- Reveal clonality, diversity, antigen specificity, and cellular context
- Assemble and annotate full-length V(D)J gene sequences
- Pair α and β chain TCR sequences from individual T cells
- Pair heavy and light chain immunoglobulin (Ig) sequences from individual B cells with full isotype resolution
- Simultaneously measure TCR, B cell Ig, cell surface protein expression, and 5’ gene expression in the same cells
- Link full-length, paired TCR α and β chain sequences with TCR-pMHC specificity
- Simultaneously measure cell surface protein expression with gene expression